Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

What The Fu and it's not the end. What a badass mastermind thwomp!

Lain Candy Girl Lain Candy Girl

Hahaha, even with Candy Girl as a background music it's still so much mind fuck.

Unlimited Bullet Unlimited Bullet

Hello there. I am the developer of Unlimited Bullet, there are a few things I think I need to point out:

- The game was fully developed early this year, way before Bullet Heaven 2 was released. You can clearly see the date of this tweet https://twitter.com/haza418/status/643777254321881088. And you believe it or not, I tweeted it a few months after the game was finished. There are situations in which games have to be held and released long after it was fully developed.

- Also I did created quite some other bullet hell games as you can see on my profile. They are not that old but still kinda old.

- I think you can understand what this means. I simply like the genre bullet hell / danmaku and have been creating games on this genre for quite some time. There certainly are games like Touhou in which I get inspiration from and used some of their elements in my games (mostly generic elements from the genre itself though) but I have to say I have no desire or see any point in copying other browser games like Bullet Heaven series. Based on your reasoning and on what I know after playing it for a very short time, may I say BH2 is a rip off of Chicken Invaders? Of course I don't think so myself.

- You can say my game is bad and I can even agree with you to some extend but saying I rip off Bullet Heaven is an insult I can't just keep silent about because not only I didn't, I would really hate myself if I do that. Before reading your comment, I didn't even play that game, I had idea how the first stage and bullet pattern of that game look like . And to go to the extend of saying I used sound effects from that game? I'm sorry but the sound effects I used are under public domain and have been distributed on website like FlashKit or OpenGameArt for years if you understand what this means.

So I hope you see my points. Not all the games you find to be somewhat similar to the games you like are rip off of them. Not all MMO are rip off of WoW and not all browser bullet hell games released after Bullet Heaven 2 have anything to do with it.

Thank you for reading.

Geffenvaniac Geffenvaniac

As a fan of Ragnarok, I am so in love with this game! I would still love it without being a fan of RO though. One of a best games I have played on NG so far!

Candy Bird Saga Candy Bird Saga

5 stars for the name not the game!

Mad Mad Men Mad Mad Men

Hello McFarlandBEATS!

I really like this song so I used it in my game Beat Chaser 2, hope you are fine with it.
Your great songs always inspire me alot! Really love your songs, please keep the great work! Thank you so so much! xD

- From your fan, Nonako -

Heroic Age (8-bits) Heroic Age (8-bits)

Sorry...

Touhou 8, Extra Stage Boss, Mokou theme - Reach for the Moon Immortal Smoke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbMolI yFccI

(o.0")

Monster Monster

Man, this is just perfect for me! Great as always! <3

Grim Reaper Grim Reaper

Please do me a favor, ask her if she can rip my life apart!

Hanasaku Iroha Fanart Hanasaku Iroha Fanart

I didn't watch this anime, I want to watch it!!! :((((((
It was half of the year I can't watch anime. I want to watch anime!!!!!!! Waaa!!! :((

Well, forgive me! Your great art has touched my pain! I mean this is awesome!!!! xD